How To Prepare Yourself For Entrepreneurship

Here is a true life story by a millionaire entrepreneur-



"I worked for eight startups that failed.

And three that did okay.

That’s brutal odds.

The reason I’m more successful today is simple: practice:

Over and over again.

I practiced every day for five years being a better entrepreneur.

That meant I had to learn all of this:

How to make sales
Find a co-founder
Hire employees
Fire employees
Market my company
Work with a lawyer
Work with a CFO
Create a service customers love
Price services
Understand business analytics
Motivate employees
Create a community
That’s a ton of lessons.

That’s why it can take a long time to found a successful company".


Here’s the twist: Every learning lesson above requires you to practice entrepreneurship.

So if you want to know the best way to prepare yourself -

Jump right in.





credit: Josh F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment